June 19, 2019
*** Items ***
– Fixed an issue that prevented focus effects on items that increase incoming healing from functioning as expected. Ex: Whispering Midnight Soothing, Blazing Euphoria Soothing.
– Stone of Tranquility will no longer drop from NPCs greater than level 114.
– Changed the attack animation for Blueogre’s Blue Bastard Of Heroism Ornament to 1 hand to better fit the fact that it works in any weapon.
– Added Ondine Hero’s Forge ornaments to Brilliant Jade.
– Increased the drop rate of Exultant Inhabited Muhbis and the following augments: Fate’s Accumulator, Weeping Heaven, Secret Dawn, Whispering Midnight, and Blazing Euphoria.
– Increased the drop rate of several pieces of gear that drop from rare monsters in the Plane of Disease.
– The Burning Lands version of Nature’s Fury now generates less hate.
*** Tradeskills ***
– Specified the class on emblems to match the class of the armor it makes, for easier classification.
– Adjusted old-style research drop tables.
– – Increased the chance to receive recipe components.
– – Decreased the chance to receive cash drops.
– – For example: Words of Possession is more likely to drop and Exquisite Platinum Embossed Rune is less likely to drop.
*** Quests And Events ***
– Unfettered Emerald Excellence – Made the following changes to this raid event:
– – Fixed a bug that incorrectly allowed slow, root, and snare effects to land on the mephits and armors.
– – Reduced the melee damage output from the mephits.
– – Waves of mephits will no longer spawn during the window of time when it’s necessary to flee to the correctly colored wing to avoid being struck by Elemental Incompatibility.
– Mechagnomic Whirlrender (Group and Raid) – Made the following changes:
– – The ballistae can no longer be reduced to negative health by the aerial combatbots.
– – Fixed a bug that shortened how long the boss was in its attackable state by 5 seconds.
– – NPCs will no longer refer to the boss as the Mechagnomatic Whirlrender.
– – Ratchet Bronzehead is now on beta neutral faction.
– – Ratchet Bronzehead can no longer be attacked.
– – Added a speculative fix to prevent the boss from tethering when it flies back into the sky.
– Gnome Memorial Mountain: Danger Zone (Raid) – Entering the zone should now place you near the current raid.
– The Darkness Howls and Ironing Out the Legion no longer share a lockout, so doing one will not prevent you from doing the other.
– Spear of Fate – Added a new path to Erud’s Crossing that Ooglyn will follow to get out into the ocean so that she doesn’t meander around the island for several minutes, heading in the wrong direction, before her long swim.
– Gram Dunnar no longer prevents adventurers from getting the benefits of telling him stories if the storyteller already has 30 or more AA points.
*** Spells ***
– NPCs will now remember damage credit when blurred or charmed.
– When the owner of a charmed pet teleports, charm will break.
– Translocation spells can no longer be activated or accepted while in combat.
– Magician – Made the following changes to fire pets:
– – While Frenzied Burnout is active, the pet will cast their Elemental Bolt spell additional times instead of casting Frenzied Elemental Bolt spells.
– – Pets summoned with higher foci will do more damage with their Elemental Bolt spells.
*** NPCs ***
– NPCs spawned by old-style quests are now loot locked.
– – An NPC that is loot locked is indicated by an asterisk preceding their name and an added ‘(loot locked)’ to their consider message.
– – The NPC is loot locked to the player who did the turn in for thirty minutes.
– – During this window if the NPC is killed by anyone, the player who spawned it will be given kill credit and have access to the loot.
– – These NPCs will not reward experience.
– – If the player who spawned the NPC is not in the zone but is in a group or raid, then the group or raid will receive kill credit and the original player will have access to the loot when zoning back in.
– – If the player is not in the zone and is not part of a group or raid, then kill credit is handled normally (as if the NPC is not loot locked). Normal loot rules apply after the NPC is killed.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Corrected an issue where you could not open the Extended Target Window after reaching level 20.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– Added a potential fix for corpses not saving properly when moved.
– The Advanced Loot Window now displays the correct luck values when multiple copies of the same item with different luck values are listed.
– Removed the no longer in use command /survey.
– Relaxed some overly strict naming rules in regards to multiple consonants in a row.
– The preview model displayed when placing an NPC in a real estate should now more closely match the appearance of the NPC when placed.
– Moved a collectible spawn in the Temple of Droga so that it is accessible.
– Fixed grammar and spelling in Arms of Power and Arms of Power II tribute descriptions.
– Removed the word (Temporary) from the seasonal Appreciation Bonus achievements.
– Made the following changes to Guild Banners and Fellowship Campfires in an effort to improve their usability and the desirability of the buffs they grant:
– – Consolidated all buffs and tiers into a single ’empowered’ banner/campfire that grants the combined effects of all the previous options; with the ability to choose whether you want the empowered banner/campfire to also offer an illusion effect.
– – Increased the duration of the empowered banner/campfire from 1 hour to 6 hours to match the duration of the non-empowered version.
– – Increased the distance that the empowered banner/campfire will grant its buff from 100 to 1000 feet.
– – Simplified the various tiers and types of banner/campfire components down to 2 items: ‘Guild Banner Materials’ and ‘Fellowship Campfire Materials’.
– – Items previously used as banner/campfire components have been flagged as deprecated and have been changed to allow you to sell them back to a merchant to recoup their initial value.
*** UI ***
– Fixed an issue that caused formatting data to be printed to log files when considering a rare creature.
– Fixed a bug with the advanced loot window that prevented ‘Link All’ from functioning.
– The Spell Damage filter should be working again.
– – Spell damage messages from NPCs casting on others now display resist type and the spell name, and the spell emote is displayed on a separate line, similar to player direct damage spells.
– – Scripted spell damage dealt to other players is now visible.
– The chat filter for Pet Spells now respects if you have Pet Spells set to hide in the options.
– Corrected an issue where kill shots were not being reported.
– The ‘Highlight New Messages’ chat tab option will now persist between logging in and out.
– Increased the displayed precision of self-only hit points, mana, endurance, and experience.
– Changed –
– The EverQuest Team