April 22, 2016
*** Items ***
– Corrected several problems with augments that drop from new hotzones:
– – All races and classes can use them.
– – They now correctly fit in equipment augment slots 7 or 7 and 8 as applicable.
– – Lowered the augment distiller requirements to match those of other hot zone augments.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Fixed the spelling of the Hot Zone task that asks you to kill Boogyman(men). It now appropriately asks you to kill Boogeyman(men).
*** UI ***
– Fixed a crash with custom UIs and inspecting items.
– Fixed an issue where the default UI would report invalid errors in UIErrors.txt when inspecting an item.
– Changed –
*** Previously Updated ***
– Fixed a problem that allowed some hot zone augments to drop in zones that were not currently flagged as hot zones due to rotations or due to them being on Progression Servers that have not unlocked hot zones yet.
– The EverQuest Team