May 15, 2019
*** Items ***
– Fixed an issue in displaying items, such as the Silkfang Pack, that would either force items to display gibberish or crash your client.
– Mounts now show their speed in the item display window.
– Fragment of the Citadel Key, Fragment of the Apitarx Key, and Calix Quirinus’ Key now stack to 100.
– Set the luck on the tank-melee version of Djarn’s Gold Amethyst Ring to 5 like the rest of that rank of ring.
– Changed the Consigned Silken Bridle horses to the correct “Silk” speed.
– Increased the drop rate of several pieces of gear that drop of Rare monsters in the Plane of Disease.
– Reduced the effect of Crippling Guard and Tendon Slicer.
– Added a chance for Weeping Heaven augments to drop from standard mobs in some Burning Lands zones.
– Removed Overdrive Boon from Dynamometric Timing Chain and Fractured Gear Set and added Overdrive Punch and Boon of the Seeress as separate spells.
– Increased the AC on the rings from Gnome Memorial mountain: Finger Band of Phases, Steel Banded Collar, Prime Healers Trinket, Whirling Torsion Spring, Fitted Rat-ling Control Board, and Etched Retention Bearing.
– Improved the click area for the Hovering Ball Familiar.
*** Quests And Events ***
– Unfettered Emerald Excellence – Fixed a bug that was causing raid challenge achievements to always be granted.
– Raid events from Veil of Alaris and later will now grant more progression keys after they have been open for 3, 6, and 9 months on live servers. Previously this would begin after 6 months. On Progression Servers these events will grant more progression keys as soon as the expansion unlocks, and add additional bonuses after each of the next two expansions unlock or at 3 month intervals, whichever is faster.
– Dragon in the Works – Slowed the rate that the dilapidated mechanics spawn. Reduced the amount that they heal the dragon. Also lowered the hit points of the mechanics a bit.
– Mechagnomic Whirlrender (Raid and Group) – Made a number of bug fixes, messaging improvements, and mechanic changes to this event.
– – Fixed a bug that prevented multiple ballistae bolts fired simultaneously from causing the boss to spend more time grounded.
– – Fixed a bug that caused the boss to spam a message while he was grounded.
– – Fixed bugs that caused some of the add NPC models to look wrong.
– – Fixed bugs that caused Whirlrender Mortar and Seeker Rocket to not work properly.
– – Fixed bug that caused the boss to cast Static Blast instead of Slashing Claws and vice versa.
– – Changed the Claw Attack mechanic. The boss will now warn periodically that he is using a left or right claw attack, 10 seconds before hitting everyone on his left or right, respectively. The player tanking the boss should be immune to this attack.
– – Changed the Static Blast mechanic. The ability will now land on a random character on the boss’s hatelist, and will only choose the player tanking the boss if there are no other players on the boss’s hate list. The player struck with the Static Blast spell will have a decal indicating the spread radius of Static Blast. Reduced the spread radius. Note that the duration of the decal is not associated with the duration of the debuff and the decal will not spread with the debuff.
– – Improved messaging for the event. All important event messages should use the Event Messages filter and color. Added many messages, such as indicating how many ballista bolts struck the boss. Changed the rocket attack message to indicate to the entire zone who is being targeted. Fixed some typos. Any message sent to a pop up should also be sent to chat.
– – Mechagnomic Whirlrender (Raid) – Increased NPC spell resistances, NPC melee damage output, and spell damage.
– Raid chests in House of Thule will now drop more key items.
– End of Empire (mission) – fixed a bug that could prevent the soulfeasters from becoming active properly.
– Greatest Gnome Hunters – It should no longer be possible to not get enough parts to drop.
*** Spells ***
– Corrected an issue where spell guard effects were being applied to direct damage spells twice.
– Fixed the spell description text for the Hovering Ball Familiar
*** AA ***
– Necromancer – Added a passive component to Scent of Terris that improves the resist modifier of all Corruption, Fire, and Magic spells.
– Wizard – Corrected an issue that prevented Acromancy Debuff from triggering when using Acromancy.
– Shaman – Corrected a bug where rank 32 of Malaise was attempting to trigger the best known version of Malosinata rather than Malosenete.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Progression servers that have not launched Underfoot now allow players at level 20 and higher to use the Extended Target Window.
– Lord Yelinak should spawn properly in the open world and Agent of Change instances.
– Restricted the spawns of a few Kunark era dark elves in Kithicor to the unlock of Ruins of Kunark.
– The Emissaries that give out Sun Shard quests should be available and give out their quests as soon as Ayonae Ro has been defeated, and remain until Two Gods has been defeated.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– Many Veil of Alaris and Rain of Fear zones now have load balancing enabled.
– Track now indicates whether your target is above or below you.
– Corrected an issue where you would crash when attempting to convert an augment inside another item.
*** UI ***
– Adjusted the Tribute Master window to allow the description pane to be resized.
– Items with limited charges will now display the remaining number of charges when placed in a Keyring.
– – Hotbuttons made from Keyring items will now display recast time and remaining number of charges.
– Added a message in the chat window when players are invited to an instance.
– Changed –
*** Previously Updated ***
– Defending Knowledge – Fixed a problem that prevented the horn from appearing near Bjerg Sen the Tranquil.
– Addressed an issue that would cause some machines to not be able to login.
– Temporarily, all beings in Gnome Memorial Mountain that have a chance to drop coin will also drop a pod of water.
– Lord Yelinak will now spawn correctly in the Agent of Chance instance.
– Yael will once again appear in the instanced versions of The Ruins of Old Paineel.
– Prince Ralaifin Raid: Made another speculative fix for the ‘Success on aggro’ bug.
– The EverQuest Team