April 19, 2023
*** Items ***
– Runnyeye Adventurer’s Head teleport item has had its casting requirement of Depths of Darkhollow removed.
– Heritage crates have been altered so that they will not offer items that are not usable on your server at the time of opening.
– Ornate Restless Great Axe weapon ornament will now fit into 1-hand and hand-to-hand weapons.
– Restless Griffon and Restless Wolf Saddles are now claimable when Shadows of Luclin is active.
– The Mask of Sparks illusion item should now be using the intended Arc Worker appearance.
– Evolving Selenelion cloaks have had their luck stat increased.
– Drop rates for Luclinite Laced Nigriventer, Mamba, Gormar, Taipan, and Choresine venoms have been increased in Night of Shadow zones.
– Fixed some cases of misspelling of the word ‘transvergence’ in some item and spell names.
– Changed the name of Dentrik’s Dementia to Drentik’s Dementia to match Drentik the Mad in Valdeholm who drops it.
– The Hammer of Magic line of weapon procs can now be focused by the Sympathetic Alleviation Alternate Advancement ability.
– Updated NPC resistance checks against elemental weapon damage to apply full damage if the NPC is not immune to the resist type.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Misgnomer – While on the quest, Captain Nalot in Iceclad and Welno Tanlonikan in Ak’Anon now have a greater threshold for talking to people they may otherwise dislike.
– Changed the way raid Loot Lockouts work. It should much more reliably apply only to raid basepop going forward.
– The Vintage Toy Ships (Stone Hive) achievement under the Events >> Collections category now grants both AA and XP instead of one or the other.
– The Champion of Night of Shadows achievement no longer requires the following Quest achievements:
– – The Cunning of a Tiger: Cunning Copycat
– – The Strength of a Wolf: Leader of the Pack
– – The Bravery of a Bear: Bearer of Bravery
– Pit Fight (Raid) – The Stay Close achievement works now. Sorry.
– Under Siege (Raid) – We no longer refer to it as Under Seige when sending the success message.
– Myconid Mutany (Raid) – The vibrating crystalkin will now fight back.
– Reetuk the Inexorable – Killing NPCs before reaching the corresponding quest step will now count those kills toward quest completion.
*** Spells ***
– The Setting Sun and Rising Sun spells from the Shadows Move event will no longer zone with the bearer.
– Beastlord – Added all ranks of Ferocity and Shared Ferocity to a spell stacking group to prevent lower ranks from overwriting higher ranks.
*** AA ***
– Paladin – Fixed an issue that could cause Force of Disruption to have no reuse timer.
– Fixed some typos in descriptions for the fighter archetype ability Concentration.
– The Twinproc AA Ability will no longer affect player abilities that trigger other player abilities. Its effectiveness on procs should be unchanged.
– Updated the description for Twinproc to more accurately reflect the types of procs it can twincast.
– Ranks 3-6 of the Shadowknight Focus AA, Hastened Lifetaps can now be auto-granted.
*** NPCs ***
– Decreased the number of placeholders for Rare NPCs in Shadeweaver’s Tangle, as well as lowered the health of the placeholders.
*** Overseer ***
– Fixed a typo in the name of the Overseer quest One Kobold’s Garbage.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– The heritage crate art collector achievements will only show on progression servers if the expansion required for any of the components is opened. This restriction lasts through Legends of Ykesha. Any components that require later expansions are optional.
– Campfire and Guild Banner pick zones will now be prioritized over group members’ when teleporting to either.
– Updated the /yell command to include your target’s name.
– Added a new chat message with the zone name and ID for the group or raid leader when a member requests a new instance.
*** UI ***
– Spells activated from items now include the ‘cast as level’ when displaying the spell description.
*** Previously Updated ***
– Disabled the disconnect mechanism for pressing the same keys too many times on multiple clients on Coirnav.
– The EverQuest Team
March 21, 2023
*** UI ***
– The following windows have been converted to the Gameface UI engine: Inventory, Quantity, Selector, and Story.
– – Custom Suite XML implementations of these windows will continue to work as expected but will now generate a warning in UIErrors.txt suggesting that you remove this file in favor of either a custom, or the default, Gameface implementation.
– A tool to support the conversion from Suite XML to the new Gameface UI format has been included for optional installation in the LayoutConverter directory of your client.
– Changed –
– The EverQuest Team