Qindaar continues to progress in level but has not returned yet to his main Quest Achievement he has been working on. But in the meantime here are game updates:
December 16, 2015
*** Items ***
– TBM items now have guild tribute values.
– Fixed items that had unintentional negative resist stats.
– TBM bows, shields, and weapons now have the correct ornamentation slot 20.
– Added focus effects to Deathseeker’s Loremaster Greaves and Vambraces.
– Swapped the focus effects on several raid arms and legs items. Arms should have Cleave and Legs should have Ferocity.
– TBM raid gear now has 75 purity.
– Fixed the descriptions on Form of Endurance focus effects.
– Fixed the description on Prismatic Ward focus effects.
– Deathseeker’s Soulrender Breastplate now has the Deflection Discipline Bonus focus effect.
– Fixed the description on Knowledge of the Past XXII focus effect.
– Fixed errors on several focus effects that were either backwards and/or more powerful than raid gear.
– Fixed the descriptions on focus effects: Geomantra, Expanding Mind, Form of Defense, and Soothing Breath.
– Sell back values for TBM raid items have been reduced.
– Wither and Decay Hero’s Forge Ornaments will no longer display as the wrong armor type.
– TBM Deathseeker’s helms now have Faerune.
– TBM non-bow ranged items no longer have a type 21 ornament slot.
*** Quests & Events ***
– Grannus no longer tells you that his spell resistance has dropped when it has not.
*** Achievements ***
– The achievements for wearing Vim and Vigor chain and leather sets now show the correct text in the achievement element descriptions.
– The challenge achievements for Wither and Decay now refer to them by their correct names, and not “Death and Decay.”
– Credit will now be given properly for the “Three for One” and “Seven at One Blow” achievements.
– The first and third achievement components in Vanquisher of Anashti Sul, Damsel of Decay are no longer reversed.
*** NPCs ***
– The vendors in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay are now combatable while at home and non-combatable while at work.
– Pathing in Sul Vius: Demiplane of Decay and Sul Vius: Demiplane of Life should be improved.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Corrected an issue where the level 1 necromancer pet Cavorting Bones would immediately generate low hp aggro with any attacker at full health.
– The EverQuest Team
Greetings from Idaho! I’m bored to tears at work so I decided to browse your blog on my iphone during lunch break. I love the information you provide here and can’t wait to take a look when I get home. I’m shocked at how quick your blog loaded on my phone .. I’m not even using WIFI, just 3G .. Anyways, wonderful blog!
Having read this I believed it was extremely informative.
I appreciate you finding the time and effort to put this short article together.
I once again find myself personally spending way
too much time both reading and leaving comments. But so what, it was still worthwhile!
I needed to thank you for this excellent read!!
I definitely enjoyed every bit of it. I have got you book marked to look
at new stuff you post…
Whats up are using WordPress for your blog platform? I’m new to the blog world but I’m trying to get started and set up my own. Do you require any html coding expertise to make your own blog? Any help would be really appreciated!
I am using WordPress. No coding needed and simple to use. Very flexible as well. If you know some HTML then it is easy to build a custom template.