October 17, 2018
*** Items ***
– Fixed an issue that prevented Unwritten Glyph from granting the expected AA abilities.
*** Tradeskills ***
– Fixed an issue where characters that have learned nearly every Research recipe could stop receiving the expected post-300 skill cap bonus.
*** Quests And Events ***
– The Master of Dreadspire – Mayong Mistmoore will now remember his entire hatelist and resume attacking them after the effect from the Burst of Dawn from the Glimmering Dawnstone wears off.
– The Sathir Line – Slightly increased the health of Rile Sathir and Venril Sathir.
– Hoshkar (Ring of Scale Raid) – Removed the four braziers on Hoshkar’s platform to improve line of sight on the island.
– The Kar’Zok (Raid) – The assaulters will once again drop their shields under the proper circumstances.
– Proving Grounds: The Mastery of Corruption – Fixed the bugs that were causing the Wizard NPCs’ scripts to not work correctly.
– Atrebe (Raid) – Changed the reset mechanism to stop the mid-event resets that have been reported.
– Talendor no longer drops his trophy. It is only available in the hero’s satchel.
*** Spells ***
– Fixed an issue that caused NPCs with Mitigation of the Mighty to negate one wave of rain spells.
– Removed the “Cast on Other” messages from all alliance heals.
– Beastlord – Changed Spiritual Unity, Stormblood’s Unity, and Feralist’s Unity to prevent cases where the component spells could be triggered multiple times per cast.
– Cleric – Corrected the description of Divine Rain.
– Druid – Corrected the description of Forest Showers.
– Magician – Removed the “Cast on Other” message from Arcane Distillect Effect.
– Ranger – Corrected the name of Shout of the Bosquetender to Shout of the Bosquestalker.
– Ranger – Changed Shout of the Bosquestalker to prevent cases where the component spells could be triggered multiple times per cast.
– Ranger – Changed Strength of the Copsestalker and Wildstalker to single-target spells and reduced the mana cost. Adjusted the cost of Shout of the Copsestalker and Wildstalker accordingly.
– Shaman – Fixed an issue where Recourse heals were casting their Watch components multiple times in some instances.
– Shaman – Removed the “Cast on Other” messages from healing rains.
*** AA ***
– Multiple – Reduced the effectiveness of Double Riposte to 5% per rank.
– Beastlord – Adjusted Pact of the Wurine to stack with the shaman ability Group Pact of the Wolf.
– Beastlord – Burst of Power ranks 4+ now add a chance to hit one additional time when double attacking with a 2-handed weapon.
– Beastlord – Consolidated Steadfast Resolve to be ranks 8-13 of Playing Possum.
– Beastlord – Reduced the range of Companion’s Sacrifice from 100 to 25 feet to fix a bug that prevented your pet from shielding you if the ability was activated at large distances. The ability now triggers Companion’s Tether which will gravitate your pet to within 25 feet of you for the duration of the shielding effect.
– Cleric – Modified all ranks of Celestial Rapidity to function for heal-over-time spells in addition to instant-duration healing and damage spells.
– Druid – Adjusted Spirit of the Black Wolf, Spirit of the White Wolf, Group Spirit of the Black Wolf, and Group Spirit of the White wolf to stack with numerous self-only mana regeneration effects (Yaulp, Manaskin, and Pact of the Wurine.)
– Enchanter – Crippling Aurora has been renamed Enveloping Helix and the ability line has been changed to trigger the highest rank of your Helix line of slow spells on multiple targets.
– Enchanter – Dreary Deeds has been renamed Slowing Helix and the ability line has been changed to trigger the highest rank of your Helix line of slow spells on your target.
– Enchanter – Added 3 ranks to Bite of Tashani and changed the ability line to trigger the highest rank of your Tashina line of spells on multiple targets.
– Enchanter – Changed the icon for Noctambulate to match other mesmerize effects.
– Magician – Fixed an error that caused the haste component of Theft of Essence to reduce instead of increase attack speed.
– Magician – Removed the range extension from ranks 5-15 of Shared Health and added a healing component to ranks 5-8 to fix a bug that prevented your pet from shielding you if the ability was activated beyond its initial range. The ability now triggers Companion’s Tether which will gravitate your pet to within 25 feet of you for the duration of the shielding effect.
– Magician – Added a mana cost to all ranks of Force of Elements.
– Magician – Elemental Union has been renamed Thaumaturge’s Focus and the ability line has been changed to only focus magic based spells.
– Necromancer – Adjusted Death Bloom to stack with the Manaskin line of spells.
– Necromancer – Scent of Terris has been renamed Scent of Thule and the ability line has been changed to trigger Death’s Malaise, your Scent of Terris spell, and the highest rank of your Scent of Gloom line of spells on your target.
– Paladin – Fixed an error that prevented rank 2 of Blessing of Purification from triggering Purified Protection on your target.
– Shaman – Ranks 2-13 of Pact of the Wolf now scale the buff granted to members of the shaman’s group down to an earlier rank for lower level group members.
– Warrior – Adjusted Heroic Rage (the recourse from Wars Sheol’s Heroic Blade) to stack with the shaman ability Group Pact of the Wolf.
– Wizard – Changed ranks 19-23 of Mana Burn to deal direct damage rather than percentage based damage and fixed an error that prevented the ability’s debuff from blocking additional Mana Burn spells from landing.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Merchants will not stock Mechanoinstructions until The Darkened Sea is open.
*** UI ***
– Fixed an issue where zoning into some instances would display their zone number instead of their name.
– Fixed a bug that caused messages indicating that a spell did not land because it was blocked by another spell to appear twice.
– Fixed a bug that caused your stats to appear to be higher than expected when a buff failed to land on you.
– – Ex: Casting Assurance on a target with Arcronite Blessing would cause the target to report having more health than they really had.
– Fixed a bug that would cause the raid window to act as if you had disbanded from a raid when repeatedly pressing the raid invite accept button.
– Corrected an issue where buffs of incorrect players could appear in the target window.
– Moved a variety of messages that were being sent to the My Spells filter into more appropriate filters.
– Added a new Spell Emotes filter, which includes messages related to spells landing and fading.
– Removed the message when an item glows upon casting a spell.
– The EverQuest Team