July 17, 2019
*** Items ***
– Fixed a bug that prevented the zonewide rare drops in Harbingers’ Spire and The Bloodfields from dropping from non-rare NPCs in those zones.
– Wooden Wand of Whispers is now usable by healers and casters.
– Updated the spell description for Erollisi’s Boundless Heart Hare, Erollisi’s Trueheart Hare, and Erollisi’s Proudheart Hare.
– Changed the way procs on items work to reduce the number of spells used.
– Look to the Marketplace this month for the Trollish Heritage Crate. Each crate contains a random item. Trade these Trollish Heritage items to your friends or collect them all yourself!
*** Quests And Events ***
– Return artifacts to the Wraithguard quests – The skeletal spirits that can spawn upon the deaths of zombies in Frostcrypt are now unique and will despawn after 30 minutes.
– Mechamatic Whirlrender (Raid and Group) – Made the following changes:
– – Removed the tether from the boss to prevent situations where the boss could regenerate to full health when switching phases.
– – Added a message when an NPC tethers.
– Unfettered Emerald Excellence – Made the following changes:
– – Fixed the bug that caused raid achievements to always be rewarded.
– – Doubled the time in-between the zonewide auras’ pulses and doubled the impact of their effects.
– – Waves of mephits will no longer spawn at the same moment that it’s necessary to flee to the correctly colored wing to avoid being struck by Elemental Incompatibility.
– – Added a chat message when a wave of mephits spawns.
*** Spells ***
– Fixed the bug that would result in a caster’s spells not being focused after taking a resurrection.
– Accepting a resurrection will now break charm.
– Call of the Hero will now break charm.
– Beneficial spells with a dispel component cast by players will no longer land on pets or mercenaries unless the target belongs to you or a member of your group.
– Berserker – Corrected an issue that prevented Temple Chop Rk. III from being cast in combat as intended.
*** NPCs ***
– Restored some missing rare spawns in The Bloodfields.
– Fang, a rare in Dranik’s Scar, will now drop loot.
*** Collections ***
– Made the following changes to ground spawn collectibles in Trials of Smoke, Stratos, Aalishai, Empyr, Esianti, and Mearatas:
– – Reduced the respawn rate.
– – Increased the number of spawns that can be up simultaneously.
*** Progression Servers ***
– Gorenaire and Severilous will no longer depop themselves in the instances provided by the Agent of Change.
– Either Essence of Concealment or Philter of Concealment can be used to craft Nexona’s Poison Vial.
*** Miscellaneous ***
– Corrected an issue where some NPCs spawned via item turn in were not loot locked as expected.
– Fixed an issue where a loot locked NPC would not make its items available to the group or raid of the player credited with spawning that NPC.
– Guild tags in chat will now properly write to your client’s log file.
– Faction messages in chat will now be properly cleaned when writing to your client’s log file.
– Fixed a bug that could cause your helmet to display incorrectly after removing an illusion.
– Turned the sky on for Everfrost, Eastern Wastes, Cobalt Scar, and Great Divide.
– Players should no longer be able to attack mercenaries of other players who are hovering.
*** UI ***
– When linking a list of items from the loot window into chat, messages that do not fit on a single line will now be output to the channel specified by the pending message.
– – Ex: If your default chat channel is ‘say’ and you have queued up the text ‘/ooc The following items have dropped: …’, the item links will be output to the out of character channel rather than the say channel if they do not all fit in one line.
– Corrected an issue where not having a hitpoints, mana, or endurance gauge in the Player Window caused a crash.
– Fixed an issue causing mana percentage for pure melee classes in custom UIs to show incorrectly.
– Mana in the player window will now display the correct percentage.
– Added a Loot Messages chat filter.
– Damage and healing will now properly report to the caster even if they are out of range.
– Added a message if you try to invite someone to a task or dynamic zone, but you aren’t a member of one, or you aren’t the leader.
– When creating a new chat tab or window, the font size of the currently selected tab/window will apply to the new one.
– When ‘Use Tell Windows’ is enabled, receiving a tell that creates a new chat tab will no longer interrupt your response when typing a reply in that tell window.
– Disabled the UI option to toggle Hardware Vertex Shaders / Software Vertex Shaders.
– – This will still be supported through the eqclient INI, with the VertexShaders option under the ‘Defaults’ section.
– Added coin split messaging to the Loot Messages filter.
– – Split messages for receiving 0 copper will no longer be displayed.
– Changed –
*** Previously Updated ***
– Fixed a bug that would result in a caster’s spells not being focused after taking a resurrection in the same zone.
– The EverQuest Team